Zennie

My Bro's First Jump

Well, my bro, after hearing me yammer on and on about skydiving finally went to do his first tandem on Friday (the 13th!). Said he loved it and wants to do it again.
Looks like another one is hooked. ;) 'Course he is my bro and our family is kind of the adventuresome type anyway (we've bungeed together & my Dad races cars) so it's really not surprising. I did give him fair warning that if he took it up be prepared for *serious* wallet-drain. :D
------------
Blue Skies!
Zennie

glad to hear ya got him hooked! just don't let him get away! i draged my sister along for my first jump...lets just say i have over 70 jumps now and she's still stuck on 2 static line jumps....maybe i'll get her back in the air after college...then she can pay for my jumps. jumping with family always rocks!
<>

Congrats Zen! That's really cool! I spent the weekend showing off my gear and letting the family laugh at my vids (really aweful ones they took to help me get over my spins and doing a new exit that totally funnelled) and I think my brother wants to try it now! If he can just get the whyffo to not have a fit over the price of a tandem....he's turning 30 this year, maybe sis will have to just help him out a bit if he'll come down and do it :)
Pammi
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
-Joan Borysenko