Shark

FreeFlyPlaymate

So me and some dudes are on the creepers and I get distracted when this chick goes by. "Hmmmm, she looks a little familiar. Looks like the cute chick from survivor, too," I tell my buds. Then on my 5th and last jump of the day I'm behind this same chick and when she mounts the plane, she has this little slogan on the back of her ass, "Bite Me." Upside down, of course. My 3 way was down first and I walk up to her, in typical Shark fashion, and say, "Hey, I didn't recognize you with clothes on!" She looks at me a little puzzled until I let her know were we've *met*. As we were walking back into the packing area I see Grasshopper and intro'd them.
Yeah, dudes, she really exists! She's also much cuter in person. (Okay... you get the idea.) :$
But it was fun. Even Carl from cdunham from Roade Island was there. Carl, it was funny doing the big ways with you and not knowing who you were! Did you get the videos? Tom took some stills. If I can get the copies, I'll scan them and send them your way.
FFPM, can we still do that two way???
Shark

Shark, I totally missed that one! Must still have been silly from the totally awesome 6-way we did on the sunset load.
I got the pictures and the video from Tom. Thanks for the tip!
I'm am so looking forward to being back out here again. Tomorrow the big plane takes me back east.
Carl

No I wasn't on survivor thank God...I have a huge phobia of bugs, I wouldn't have made it a day ont hat show...hehehe, no actually I'm sure it's quite an experience. Yes I'm sure there's footage floating around of that jump...or the topless one too...lol sorry i just get bored out there sometimes. 200 is coming up in a couple weeks too yahooo...
oh and shark...im always up for sharing some air
**BLUE ONES**
BITE ME.... :P

HAHHA well that's something to do when you get bored! I have a whole post dedicated to being bored and no one suggested it. Hmmmmm ;)
We were all proud of your brother getting thru AFF so quick and well. You guys going to be around this weekend to play? Some of us are also planning a trip to Lost Prairie - you up for a solid week of fun?
Blues!
Mandy

Shark - If WE'RE nice??? ROFL!!! We MIGHT let you do it with us, baby, get it straight! hee hee!
So I'm thinking I'll hit 200 on Monday - I need 12. If Miss Playmate is ready, maybe we'll plan for a big 200 jump party?
Much Beer, Bad Tuesday, Fired, Unemployment, spare time to jump, No CASH.... my future is clear.
Mandy
www.zardwebdesign.com/Mandy

Mandy-
I am always up for an excuse to party hehehe. I won't be hitting my 200 for awhile though I have about another 50 to go.
I'm proud of my lil bro too I am so stoked about being able to share some air with him. I am certain it will be my favorite jump. It's so rad to have like a family member be in the skydiving family too, just too cool for words really
oh and shark...I think Mandy put it well when she said if YOU'RE lucky lol
**BLUE ONES**
BITE ME.... :P