Kris

Bad joke for the day...

Vet's Office
A guy took his dog to the veterinary clinic, and laid its limp body on the table. The doctor pulled out his stethoscope, listened to the dog's chest for a moment, then shook his head sadly. "I'm sorry, but your dog has passed away."
"What?" the guy screamed. "You haven't even done any tests! I want another opinion."
The vet left the room and returned in a few moments with a Labrador Retriever. The Retriever sniffed the dog on the table carefully from head to toe. Finally, the Retriever shook it's head and barked once (meaning "dead and gone"). The vet took the Labrador away and returned a few minutes later with a cat, which also sniffed carefully over the dog on the table before shaking its head and saying, "Meow" (meaning "he's gone"). After the cat jumped off the table, the vet handed Glenn a bill for $600. The man shook the bill at the vet. "$600!!!! Just to tell me my dog is dead?!!! That's outrageous!"
The vet explained. "If you had taken my word for it, the charge would have been $50, but with the Lab work and the cat scan...."
Kris

hehe, i got one, but you've prolly all heard it.
Blonde and a brunette fall outta a plane without parachutes, which one hits the ground first?
The brunette, the blonde had to stop and ask for directions
;)
/me runs from all the blondes on dz.com
Ed