cyberskydive

Pies

Well, Pyke was severely pied for his 100th sat night- and its on video!
ingredients:
whip cream
eggs
syrup
baby food
and the unforgettable refried beans + flour
nasty eh? -LOL-
we wont go into him streaking across the tarmac because his x-tra change of clothe were hidden :)Never seen a white boy run THAT fast!
anyhow - where were ya yesterday pyke?
QUESTION:
Does anyone know how the pie tradition started?
C-28534
http://www.sunraydesigns.com

yeah, it was all good. My 100th was "completely official" from the actual skydive where my p/c was pulled around 5k to the pie-ing (being electrical taped to a chair and having EVERYBODY get a pie in). Yes, the video is classic and I am glad the STREAK wasn't caught on tape (you are too, trust me!!!)
Hey, no one ever said white boys can't run, we just can't jump!! But who cares about starting from the ground and going up, I would rather jump the other way any day!!
Sunday was spent with my pa, cyber, so sorry I wasn't there to get given more shit. I hope to be out there this weekend, but we shall see. I need to earn some more money, so now maybe I should get into the rest of my packing training!
and, somehow I don't see that video making the forums, but I have no objections to it. There are some stills floating around, so maybe those will get posted!!!
Kia Kaha,
Pyke:P
NZPF A-2584

Hey Dutchboy...aren't you glad I was nice to you on yours?? And to think you even grabbed me and put it on my shirt. Now aren't you
ashamed???

Heh, heh. I actually didn't know it was you who did the pieing until later. You were just there. I think Tom left the stinking DZ. I couldn't see, breath or hear for about 15 seconds. You guys got me good.
I especially like how Jen was playing in the shower so I couldn't really get the stuff off. I knew something was up when Doug started BSing me and started backing away while shaking my hand. He was lifting me out of my chair.
I am kinda ashamed though. I barely got Doug at all! I think Dawn got as much as Doug which wasn't much. Oh, alright, I do feel a little bad about getting you (but just a little).
The Dutchboy
http://www.geocities.com/ppolstra

You just wait until 200.....I'll make you regret it. What are you on now since I really haven't jumped much lately you may even catch me....cool you, Tom and I all doing 200 same jump.
You going to the funeral tomorrow??

You just wait until 200.....I'll make you regret it. What are you on now since I really haven't jumped much lately you may even catch
me....cool you, Tom and I all doing 200 same jump.
You going to the funeral tomorrow??

I think I'm at 109 now. Just a couple jumps behind Faye. I'll propably pass her soon, since her leg only allows her a couple of jumps a day.
Can't make the funeral tomorrow because I have to be at my office tomorrow afternoon :(. Rachel and Karen will be there in person. I can only be there in spirit.
The Dutchboy
http://www.geocities.com/ppolstra