mouth

JT lost it Sunday !!!

Since JT has not bothered to enlighten you all please allow me to inform you he lost it Sunday. That's right boys and girls..............
JT is no longer a "tube virgin"....he did his first tube dive and had a blast. He was still laughing about it way into the night thus I think he will always remember this first. OOPS, I forgot...BEER. Actually, he and Steve both lost their innosence on that dive...what a blast. There should be lots of beer there this weekend.
Life is good. I truly enjoy corrupting innocents.

JT is no longer a "tube virgin"....he did his first tube dive and had a blast. He was still laughing about it way into the night thus I think he will always remember this first.
laughing into the night??!! shit i'm still laughing. that was awesome. now that the door was open,on the jump we did(i was waiting for you to post something like this, lisa)
what a blast!! i told my town (yup the whole town...all six of 'em)about my jumps at thomaston,as i do everytime i jump! but my buddy,the one skydive friend in town that i know, understood the extreme fun that had. and he was pretty jealous. we have yet to jump together. maybe when i come up there this weekend we can do some rw. he's supposed to be there on sunday (if he can come up there). ive gotto get there this weekend even if its only saturday.(you know, texas will be there on sunday too!!)
i need to get high!! the closer i come to leaving the more i fear that i wont be able to jump for my 1 yr. stint in korea. so i must GET HIGH!!!!
Have Fun, live free, SKYDIVE!!!
JT

okay the e-z-est way to explain this is...picture you and a friend on the inside of a big truck tire. you know how you are positioned in it? feet to shoulders kinda holding on so you dont break away and fall out? well we did it that way without the tire. it was a four way. but we arranged the way i explained but we did it with four people meaning that two of us set up next to the other two and interlocked arms and legs( i prob'ly just lost you) it was awesome. im sure mouth(lisa) can xplain it better....the max speed that was ACHEIVED was 188mph. i don't know if i was going that fast b/c me and the other "virgin" broke off. but i will tell you this; after he broke off i tried to hold on but couldn't so i broke off and "felt myself SLOOWW down"
i hope i help you figure out what a tube jump(in that sense of the term) is!!
JT

JT...you forgot to tell him that we rolled out of the plane and just kept on rolling. At one point it rolled onto it's side and basically slung the two newbie's off. David and I held on until about 6k. Who needs a racecar??? I have all my crazy friends to go mach 3 with their hair on fire with me!!
This Sat we are really going to try and pull off a Horny Gorilla just so I can say I had a part in taking your virginity twice!!

the max speed that was ACHEIVED
was 188mph. i don't know if i was going that fast b/c me and the other "virgin" broke off. but i will tell you this; after he broke off i
tried to hold on but couldn't so i broke off and "felt myself SLOOWW down"

I can see the movie now "Fast Times at Thomaston, Georgia" loosing your virginity at 188mph!
The Dutchboy
http://www.geocities.com/ppolstra

lisa you can have my"virginity" anytime you want. i'll be there this weekend so lets jump...i still wont have a jump suit,but i will have beer.BEER!!!
dutchboy---
i think that movie would sell big tickets. i was tlkaing to a gourp of friends(would you believe i have a few) even though i wont be here. i am sending friend to jump up there(tandems) so look out for some "MOODY" people. that MOODY air force base...but dont rule out moody,though. h aha ah
JT

hey phillykev,
ever go to the zoo? the horny gorilla is when i bunch of us, after the beer light has been on and already off, get real bored. we end up going to the zoo to see if we can let any of the animals free. you chance arrest but it's fuuny as hell to read about it the next day. apparently it's just one of those skydive traditions. i started when a skydiver was doing a demo jump into the bronx zoo in N.Y. (the bronx, if you haven't figured that out) he had a bad spot and landed in or around(im not sure) the gorilla exhibit. from what i heard he landed in a safe place that the gorilla wasn't gone maul him but he got the shit scarred outta him by the HORNY GORILLA! does that sum it up?....if so i'm sorry 'cause i'm fukn with ya!
i'll let lisa or dutchboy answer this one. i wasted enough of your time. sorry but i hadda.
lisa is a teacher so she'll be able to "learn ya" bout that!
JT

Man I really do need to "Learn you" a few things...like I'm off for the summer. I'll explain this one just because I think you all are wonderful.
A HORNY GORILLA is where you make a BFR with high arm grips, on the key you swing one leg at a time into the center and interlock everyone's legs (you have to really hang on), then on the next key you let go grips and hang on just with your legs...FUN in you pull it off. Funny if you don't.