LORDOFTHESKY

Yo' Mouth... Thanks

Man you really get around. You are on my email, DZ.com where else might I look for you??!! Obviously I spend all of my spare time skydiving...go figure. You missed a good time Sunday as the super otter is here. 12 minutes to altitude!!
You all did wonderful at PDK....the people were impressed. Next time jump with a GA Eagle banner just because I like to see you come in with the flag flying...it's cool.
Hope to see you soon out jumping with us. You doing the 4 July demo at the Rock?? I hope to hit 200 on the 4th!! OOPS I'm not supposed to admit that. I hope to hit somewhere near there....maybe more maybe less. You know how these people with pies are.
Thanks for including me Sat. :-)
Lisa

I guess this mean I have opened my big MOUTH again. I forgot about tunnel camp so I may not make 200 by the 4th but it won't be long after. The beer is on me, but why pie??? Sticky and very smelly when I can't wash it out for 2 days. I just hope you all don't get me like you did for 100...that stuff was NASTY!!

Mouth,

you would want me to go home after they get me with one of those nasty pies!

Dear, I would bring you home, slowly peel off the jump suit, stand you in my shower and gently and tenderly wash your tiny, slender, body until it was sweet smelling and all pink again, after which, I would carefully dry you off and powder you with silky baby powder. Then, as you relax, the massage that your body so deserves would be administered with great and loving care, while you lay on a bed of rose petals in a candle-lit room, and sip from a tall slender stemmed glass of the finest champaign...
FFF

OK guys this has really gotten over the edge and for once in my life it wasn't me who pushed it there. That is a good thing. Males are such wonderful creatures sometimes!!
Obviously FFF knows me since he mentioned peeling my jumpsuit off.....one day I am going to get a jumpsuit that is large enough; however, until then I am going to accept the flattery just cause.
I just pray someone takes pity on me as I have a feeling Dutchboy will be after me in a big way with a pie when I do hit 200. Just remember Brokeneagle set me up to it when you try and kill me.

Lisa posted;
Man you really get around.
Next time jump with a GA Eagle banner just because I like to see you come in with the flag flying...it's cool.
You doing the 4 July demo at the Rock??
9:30 AM , leave the plane to land on Main street in downtown Woodstock. Try to avoid that spaghetti of power lines and flare at the right time or else that asphalt might hurt..
11:30 AM, leave the plane to land in Lee Newton Park, Jasper, Ga. Hopefully there will be no wind as that bowl of trees tends to create rotors out of the slightest of winds . Those rotors have been documented (on "Most Excellent Video") spanking at least one very experienced jumpers' canopy into the ground. :>)
12:30 load up at Cherokee Co airport and fly to Thomaston for some fun jumping until the demo at The Rock Ranch.
The Rock Ranch demo is a touchdown at sundown kinda schedule.
Oh, I'll be flying Our US Flag on each of these jumps as I'm a 24 hour a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year,...
American.
Unlimited Ceilings,
"Treetop"

Can't wait to see you coming in with the flag...it is sooooo cool. I know you told me it is hard to get on but I love to watch you come in with it.
Let me know if you need anything for the earlier jumps. If not I'll see you at the DZ. Do watch for hazzards as I sorta like you guys all in one piece and with a smile on your face. :-)
FYI...I did not take this thread down the road to he!!...it managed to get there all by itself. I know you don't believe that but it is true.

FFF wrote;Dear, I would bring you home, slowly peel off the jump suit, stand you in my shower and gently and tenderly wash your tiny, slender, body until it was sweet smelling and all pink again, after which, I would carefully dry you off and powder you with silky baby powder. Then, as you relax, the massage that your body so deserves would be administered with great and loving care, while you lay on a bed of rose petals in a candle-lit room, and sip from a tall slender stemmed glass of the finest champaign...
FFF
Dude, I think she may have gone for that if you had included the sound and thorough spanking that she richly deserves and secretly craves.LOL!
FFF , You have a lot to learn about the ladies!
And Lisa thought this thread had already gone over the edge,LMOL!!!
Fair Winds,
"Treetop"

I just pray someone takes pity on me as I have a feeling Dutchboy will be after me in a big way with a pie when I do hit 200. Just remember Brokeneagle set me up to it when you try and kill me.

Who, little old me? [cackle] [cackle] I would never hurt my elders (in jump #'s that is).
Mouth, are you going to Quincy? If so, would you be interested in a seat in a 182? Let me know.
The Dutchboy
http://www.geocities.com/ppolstra

Lisa wrote;
TreeTop....remind me to get you for that one next time I see you.
OK!!!
I would ask what makes you think I need to be spanked since I am always an angel, but I may find out and that would be TMI.
LOL!!! All good Angels deserve a spanking from time to time! LOFL!!!
Be Safe and
Fair Winds Lisa,
"Treetop"

Dutchboy...sorry but Quincy is out as I have my two.
You know I am a plane snob...I HATE 182's with a passion.

You could bring the kiddies and educate them on how mature people behavior. Of course, this would be by negative example. :)If I end up taking a 182, this one would actually have an interior and all the seats. Last weekend I tripled my # of 182 jumps by making two jumps up at Rome.
The Dutchboy
http://www.geocities.com/ppolstra

Ehhh? What do you mean, Mouth? I wasn't even there.... :D Besides, since I never saw Dutch's pieing, AND by intentionally trying to mis-number his logbook and skip over his magic 100th till whatever time he saw fit, he is under the threat of FAR 105.666, the dreaded P.P.P. (he can explain it) from the Skydivers Misinformation Manual- he can be pied at any time, any place, until we deem his deliberate act of defiance atoned for... now as for YOUR 200th pieing, rest assured that we will do everything we can to make it good, clean fun.... hmmmmm, mebbe that new foamy soap.....:D
It's only the giving that makes you what you are...