Doasfu

Whuffo - My Opinion

I kind of like Skytasters. It's meaning is more self-evident than many of the others.
Although I think Onceffos is good.
There's also Once-lers.
Although, the Once-ler is a character from the Dr. Seuss book, the Lorax. The Once-ler is the story-teller who tells the little boy the story of the Lorax.
(It doesn't matter how old you are, Dr. Seuss rules!)
Lemmings needs to be explained, but then so does Once-ffos.
Speed Racer
"I think I think, therefore, I think I am, I think!"

ok, Did a little research, Got bored at work. anyway, here is the Definition of a lemming behavior according to britannica.
Lemmings hesitate to enter water and generally try to avoid swimming across rivers and other bodies of water, seeking land crossings whenever possible. They do not, as is popularly supposed, plunge into the sea in a deliberate, suicidal death march.
Once-uffos is good. Defined as some who would jump out of a plane and then say somthing along the lines "Why the would I want to jump out of a plane again!" Obviously they wouldn't "Get It!"
There can be 2 kinds of once-uffos.
1. Person who doesn't care to do it again.
2. Person who "Gets It" but chooses/ or can not do it again for various reasons. I.e. money or whyffos!
-Jason