grasshopper

july 4 in so. cal.

okay, listen up all you southern california jumpers...this in an open invitation to spend my birthday jumping with me. on wed. at elsinore I will be starting off the day jumping a 182 until the otter(s) get going, but I will need help keeping the otter(s) turning so I can get my 26 jumps in a day.
so, don't make excuses about having to go to a bbq or some other nonsense. let's put up some loads full of dz.com'ers.
people who better be there: shark, gia, divaskychick, whiskeychick, jbarrett99, freeflyplaymate, chaz1234, and others.

Uh oh, the big 26! I'm technically supposed to be working so I can have friday off, but no one is going to be around to keep me accountable. So I should turn up there sometime wednesday... it'll be nice to finally get to use the elsinore jump tickets that have been sitting in my wallet since January.

Shit bro...Guess that means that I have to pack my own shit that day....26 Man you just a baby...I turn the big 30 on Friday...Not sure if I have made 30 this year let alone 26 in 1 day! I'll try my best to get out there and help fill the loads...Happy 26th...Paul

Well since you didn't mention me, I guess it's okay if I go to the bbq? There's gonna be Maine lobsters and Omaha steaks and free beer and wine and snowcones and... I just can't miss it....
Oh well, have a happy b-day grasshopper!! Those fireworks? Yeah, they're for you!
pull and flare,
lisa
----
I don't think much, therefore I might not be

[Monty Python]
"You must spank her well. And after you have spanked her, you may deal with her as you like. And then, spank me!"
(assorted girls) "And spank me! And me! And me!"
"Yes, yes, you must give us all a good spanking!"
(girls) "A spanking! A spanking!"
"And after the spanking, the oral sex!"
[/Monty Python]
Blues, Squares,
PTiger
*insert sub-100 character sig here*

Marissa,
Don't offer to spank him... he'll enjoy it too much! As you can see - Chaz & Shark have already chimed in on that. What you should do is forget to wish him a b-day ALL day, that will drive him absolutely crazy! :} BTW... he also hit his 500th jump on Saturday - so I say he's prime for the pond!!!! cya tmrw sweetie!

hmmm 500...definitely sounds like that calls for the pond...
I am nearing close to my 200th....hehehe needless to say I will start keeping quiet about how many jumps I have. Birthday boys always get a spanking....however I need identification proof lol...no freebies for others...
Gia....have ya been back up in the air?
**BLUE ONES**
BITE ME.... :P