mouth

Something new for you JT

Hey, JT. I thought about you yesterday when we pulled off the Horny Gorilla. What a blast...sunset load, 14,700, two storms to the west with the sun setting between them.
Life is good.
Anyway I have a new dive for us to do. You grab right wrists around the center of the star and stick out your left arm. Hang on......
We also did a hybred dive. Jen tried to do a stand hanging onto Tom's and my chest straps while we held a 2 way. It was more of a sit than a stand but the speed was incredible. You would be good at that with your "average" fall rate!!
So did you jump with the gang this weekend???????

awe your awesome!!
ill be home soon enough to jumpw ya again.
yup i jumped with pammi&merrick and kris( on his 100th) didint go as planned but hell who cares it was fun. i met sis but she had crazy tire problems so she got there late i will jump / her in dallas in a few weeks!
mike palmer is insane! i hadda say that. insane in the good "what a nutcase " way. he definetly runs an interesting dz. and his lunacy makes it fun as a mo fo! hahaha see ya soon lisa...
and you can have my virginity anytime. you know that
GETTING HIGH IS FUN, BUT COMING DOWN IS THE BEST PART
JT
A-38439

Yeah, Jumping & hangin' out with Jt was a blast!
Our exit went to shit, but all in all the dive was a lot of fun.... & JT almost landed on an accuracy tuffet.... don't think he saw it, but he still almost hit it... does that count?? LOL
"If words were wisdom, I'd be talkin' even more.."

Recently dispensed fatherly advice--
hey tiger---
i guess that ruins my idea of close when it comes to pregnancy huh?! its been a while, can some one x-plane it to me?! hahaha

JT
A-38439

hey mouth,
can you xplain something to me. all this paternity stuff has got me confused.but the most confusing thing to me is....what does it mean that pt tiger is an OLD HAND? hahah
com'on teach.teach me
JT
A-38439

WOW---
that's an old nickname that i forgot about. i guees you were talking to my dad. im not sure how he found out about it either. does he know how it started
? i wonder
JT
A-38439