Primate

Home remedy for anti fog solution

Until exit--breathe in through your nose, and exhale the "now humid air" out your mouth, through the helmet vent---works good. This technique purges the helmet with outside air only, and prevents fogging.
Helmet visors tend to remain clear after exit--I believe because of the high airspeed-purging effect.
Dave Brownell

If there is a mid to large size paintball field near you - you might want to give them a call. Alot of rec players still use single pane goggles (non-thermals), and use anti-fog spray for them - larger fields will have a pro-shop with equipment for sale, possibly including anti-fog spray. Paintball goggle lenses are poly-carb (lexan) like skydiving goggles, and shouldn't have a problem with the spray. As for alternative solutions, I have a feeling you'll end up scratching the crap out of your goggles long before any chem destroys them - I'd be more worried about the chem getting into my eyes - especially in freefall - the super diluted no-tears shampoo sounds like it might be worth a shot *shrug*.