Shark

Perris in the summer...

Okay, so who's gonna be there Saturday..... we been talking about it for a while. DZBone gonna organize it? Quade gonna film it? (BTW, funny seeing you on the plane for the SSL Round 6.) We should probably meet in front of manifest around 9ish or so, unless you got a better idea. (Bombshelter?)

DZBone gonna organize it? Quade gonna film it?

Yes, but even better, Mark Brown (GreenHornet) has volunteered to do the actual load organizing!
I am going to send out an email to the folks that have told me they are going to come, and make another post here after I get into LA tomorrow evening.
Basically, we would like to get going bright an oily on Saturday morning. 9am sounds good. Also, Mark will be there on Friday if we want some advance practice. I am planning on getting there early afternoonish.
We should also plan to get together Friday night, whomever can make it, to bend a few bottle caps and twist a few lemons over at the Bombshelter.
We are looking good!
Carl

well big fat poop on me. i have to miss this. i'll be in colorado with an oxygen mask strapped to my face in an attempt to get some decent jumping altitude. wish me luck on that one.
shark, make sure you represent us (elsinore folk) well over there. i think you might be our only participant.
guess i'll catch the next one. i'm anxious to meet everyone in person and see perris for the first time. good luck guys! i hope it turns out well! take pictures!!!