DZBone

World Record of All Time at Perris

Well, maybe not.
But, we are ready to set the record for the largest formation of all dz.commers!
Those of you who have let me know you are attending should be getting an email from me with the details and contact info. For the rest of you, it's not too late! We will be organizing whomever is able to be there, even if we have to split off smaller groups. Again, the goals are safety, fun and kicking serious booty!
We will meet after the sunset load on Friday at the Bombshelter to plan and imbibe. We will start at 9am on Saturday by manifest. If you come later, look for the group of geeks, or have manifest page me or Mark Brown.
See you there!
Carl

Hi, all.
I have been able to tell all my clients that I will not -repeat, NOT - be available to them for the weekend, so I can be there from Saturday morning to Sunday night. However, since my ex has all the camping gear, I will be coming home late saturday and returning early Sunday.
Since it will also be my graduation jump (if I don't screw it up too badly), I will be bringing some (o.k., more than some) beer for all of us to celebrate with. So come on out! (I will also be bringing soft drinks for those of us who have to drive or who don't drink).
See ya Saturday morning
ciel bleu-
Michele

CHAOS!!! soooo...colorado is on hold. that means i may be able to make it out to perris. woohoo, oh and how exciting to be there for michele's graduation. and maybe zclubber too and kimmer, maybe, oh it is too much!!! oh the madness.
anyway, carl, can i like give you a definite maybe for some saturday action? well, hmmm, maybe i will just show up and look completely lost until shark comes over to introduce me to everyone. if any of you see a blonde chick with her hair in 2 braids wandering around like a lost puppy, that is most likely me. can't make it friday night or sunday, but i have some time saturday and i would just really like to meet some of you guys...especially quade since we had a near miss last weekend, ha ha ha.
well anyway, i will most likely have to hit elsinore first to drop the boyfriend off for work, but then it is straight over to perris for the party in our pants. wait, that didn't come out right. okay, now i am excited. yeehaw!

not a bad pic at all carl! besides, we all need to know who we are lookin for, right? check your e-mail, i sent you somethin so that you could keep your eye out for me. and remember, no forwarding of that pic allowed. it was the only one i had available to forward and i refuse to be forever know on dz.com as the britney wannabe. ha!
see ya saturday! (minus the fluffy pigtail things!)

Hey cool Maybe i should show up and do some group shots and meet all your guys/girls and show some of my work (you can buy some if you want :) ) but that would kick ass if we had a well done group shot before and after the jump (i wish i could do the during shot but thats a LONG way off :() let me know by atleast thursday
edit:I just cheacked with the family they say its ok with them and that they will watch my grandpa both sat and sun. Saturday i go to Parris, Sunday i go to Otay to complete some buisness. cool my first complete weekend of skydivers and dropzones!!! whoohoo :)Remember when Sex was safe and skydiving was Dangerous?
Edited by Viking on 7/24/01 10:36 PM.