jfields

Mission Accomplished!

It is only Saturday night, but since I just did my day-trip to the DZ and I'm not going tomorrow, this will be my weekend score 0:3:3.
One of my beer events was passing my A license exam and getting my requirement sheet signed off. Watch out Mid-Atlantic DZ.COM'ers, I'm coming your way! Future stops on the "A-License Tour" include Orange, Cross Keys, Chambersburg and Suffolk. Nothing against my home in Delmarva, but it is time to travel. :)Justin
Member of the Whuffo Conversion Team

You need to do something about that first zero.

That was my day at the dropzone while my wife was elsewhere. The jumps and cases will stand, however I think my chances of improving the zero are pretty good. If I'd scored on that number at the DZ without her around, then I'd say it was a cause for trouble.
As for getting to Georgia and elsewhere, I'm working on it. I should be at Millenium Skydiving in Kankakee, Illinois on August 24 if the weather is decent. Any DZ.com'ers jump there?
Justin

Some body explain the 0:0:0 thing for me. the first one counts for male female fluid exchanges? What do the other two represent?

You are right on the first number. The second is number of jumps and the final one is the number of cases of beer bought (or owed) for "firsts". One of mine was my license, and another was a 6-way RW jump.
Justin

definitely come check out cross keys. =c) 2 casa weekends coming up, labor day boogie and a PD/Sunpath Free 4 All. jump the steerman... didn't see ya when i was at delmarva (july 20-21), were you around?
Stacy
http://astro.temple.edu/~sweeks

Future stops on the "A-License Tour" include Orange, Cross Keys, Chambersburg and Suffolk. Nothing against my home in Delmarva, but it is time to travel.

Congrats on getting signed off. Let me know when you come down to Suffolk and I'll make sure we get in a few jumps together.