mcordell

new wings container

I guess I'm addicted after all. I bought a new main for my 2nd rig and like the colors so much I just ordered a new wings container to match it. Once I get it I will have three rigs. I wanted to post this because I have had such great customer service through wings. Not only did I get the 40% veteran discount, but I also got the monthly special of free cut-in laterals. I sent the order form in yesterday morning and by yesterday afternoon I already had an order confirmation with a serial number, total, and estimated ship date of just under 8 weeks! I'm not sure I will ever buy a different container system.
www.facebook.com/FlintHillsRigging

jumpwally

Ok,,guys,,,where's the pics ?

Well I will have it some time toward the end of November but here is the design and the canopy that is going in it. The designer shows the green a little pale but that is a neon green like the canopy.
www.facebook.com/FlintHillsRigging

I'm so jealous I wish I could afford a new custom fit container. but the new to me. one i got the other day fit like a glove. and i have a new old stock reserve built for it on the way B| now for a main;) anyone got a zero p 260 laying around ?

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .