outthere

Congratulations to me

So I finally got a signature on all the lines on that yellow card:)And since I finally got this damned project I have been stuck with for the last 4 months out the door I think I am in need a very well deserved sick day tomorrow (hack cough sputter blechhh);)
hmmm I do think some nice thin air at say 14'000ft will take care of what ails me
time to go jump :)e

Congrats and enjoy the sick day!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________no more sitting on the ground when the wind meter goes over 14mph - WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Make sure you know your limits and sit one out if you are not sure.
Kevin
The AAD took natural selection out of our sport and The hook turn put it right back

"Make sure you know your limits and sit one out if you are not sure."
No doubt....I saw a very good skydiver with a D lic get pile driven into Raeford DZ one day when the winds were squirlly. He spent the next year or so recovering.
"I used to know a girl...She had two pierced nipples and a black tattoo"-Everclear
Clay

Make sure you know your limits and sit one out if you are not sure.

safety first for sure - thanks for the concern and heads up - but at our DZ we have so many border line days were the wind stays right at 15-16mph. Just high enough to keep me on the ground, pacing the hanger and muttering while I wait for the beer light.
e

"Just high enough to keep me on the ground, pacing the hanger and muttering while I wait for the beer light."
There was a sign at this airlift Squadron on Pope, AFB I used to walk through fairly often. It said "It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the sky than in the air wishing you were on the ground."
I have lived that one too many times. Be careful!
"I used to know a girl...She had two pierced nipples and a black tattoo"-Everclear
Clay