Slappie

Advice time!! Atlanta Festival

<@Slappie> so you gunna try and make Atlanta? in Nov?
<+DZBone> probably not. it would be tough for me to get there, plus i got a kid due early december
<+DZBone> wouldn't want to miss that!
<@Slappie> oh yea
<@Slappie> but it's the first week in Nov 1-4
<+DZBone> :-)
<+DZBone> I've already been told that I'm on a travel hold for November and December.
<+DZBone> She's not really even happy about me going in October!
<+DZBone> lol!
<@Slappie> LOL
<@Slappie> ok ok
<@Slappie> your whipped but it's ok
<@Slappie> I understand
<+DZBone> I could bring her w/me. It would be cool to have the kid born at the dz!
<+DZBone> Whipped? She would majorly disagree! lol! Me, I might agree, tho!
<@Slappie> YEA!!
<@Slappie> I LIKE THE IDEA!
<@Slappie> hmmmm I might post this convesation and see what the DZ.comerz think

Ok now you've seen the conversation what do you guys & gals think? Be honest wouldn't it be cool to be at a festival and have a dz.comer BABY BORN?? hahaha :D
Blue Skies!http://www.geocities.com/scollins77057/index.html

Just make sure Skymedic is there to deliver the package

DUDE, that is one thing I dont like to do...I dont mind blood, guts, and brains....but delivering kids is NASTY.
I never could understand....they give me gloves that come up to my wrists but the goo gets up to your elbows when delivering em....that sucks!!!!!!!!
but I have to admit there is a little Marcus running around out there after I delivered him in the back of my bone box....the mom and dad couldnt come up with anything better.
thank god in all my years I have only deliverd 6...I wanna keep it that way thank you very much...
Marc
Because I fly, I envy no man on earth

"Disclaimer: I am joking, so please dont flame me. (I need to make this my sig.)"
Dude...if you havent noticed I dont take anything seriously. Especially here. In fact I was expecting someone to make a crack. I was leaving work and didnt have time to reword that so it was snap proof.
Medic- Yeah the little ones get here in a nasty way. It's a pretty nasty thing to see. Especially if it's something you are quite friendly with. It's just never the same after that.....LOL
"Don't give a F$#ck if I'm comin or leavin"-Pappa Roach
Clay

Dude...if you havent noticed I dont take anything seriously. Especially here.

Yeah, I know. I just feel the need to cover my ass. I assumed someone would get mad at me for you. Hey, it's happened before!!

freeflir29 has his own stable of stump-broken sheep

Yo Clay....maybe you can bring them to Richmond next week. You're coming right?? And if so, what day you guys planning on being there...I'll be lookin for ya.
We can do some fun jumps with em, eh??
--------------
Drop on in...leave a message

Yo Clay....maybe you can bring them to Richmond next week. You're coming right?? And if so, what day you guys planning on being there...I'll be lookin for ya.

If the weather is good enough for us to fly up and back, Clay and I should be getting there some time Saturday morning, and probably leaving Monday morning.
The Dutchboy
http://www.geocities.com/ppolstra

I have a special harness made so I can jump the sheep into the boogie. It is Indiana so I dont think they will have any problems letting live stock on the plane! I'll just bring one of the little ones. It makes you look more well endowed when you're looking down at a smaller sheep. I'll be pimping out the little wooly bitches Saturday night.
"Don't give a F$#ck if I'm comin or leavin"-Pappa Roach
Clay