mountainman

Skydiving icons/clipart/etc...

mm,
sangiro had some good stuff on his old version of dz.com... if ya can find it..... i had a skydiver icon motif going before i reloaded my OS but i lost it in the reload and forgot to burn it to cd before.....had my kind of rig (racer) as the "my computer" icon...if ya find it let me know.....

"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie

Check this site out. It will allow you to make your mouse cursor into a skydiver. Look under Sports & Leisure, then Extreme Sports.
http:// www.cometzone.com

Thanks for the link, but no thanks. I hate that damn Comet shit. One of the local DZs has "comet" on their site and it automatically loads itself onto my computer. Piece of shit. But, thanks anyway...:P
--------------
Brandon Wren

Yeah, me too Brandon. I am looking for some sources for skydiving related animated gifs, flash stuff, etc. I know I can cut and paste them off of other skydiving sites, but there must be a single-source repository for a good majority of the stuff out there.
Hook a brother up! My webpage is looking pretty good already and I am not even halfway through my HTML class. Any good ideas for free web hosting?
Chuck

Any good ideas for free web hosting?

yeah, i have found a place that seems pretty reasonable, and it is a lot of space for your stuff. check it out HERE. you can register your name and do it all with them.
I am looking for some sources for skydiving related animated gifs, flash stuff, etc. I know I can cut and paste them off of other skydiving sites
I have only found that stuff that is on HH's old dz.com site. Other than that, I have just seen a clipart here and there from different sites but not a big place with tons of it.
--------------
Brandon Wren