Mitch435

Viso II Altimeter Questions/Issues

I recently purchased a Viso II altimeter and have to say it's not the most user friendly device...but once I got over the learning curve it's not too bad.

I am however having issues accessing jump data. I can not for the life of me get the device to show me exit alt, pull alt, freefall time, etc.

Can anyone offer any advice if they had initial issues when they first got their, before I call L&B and tell them they sent me a faulty devvice...?

The manual instructs to hold the middle button for 2 seconds from the main screen. It takes me to the last jump number, i cannot however, scroll to any previous jumps and i cannot access any of the data each jump contains.

Thanks in advvance for any advice.

The user interface and manuals were developed by engineers, apparently no concern for their usability by people that weren't already a part of the product's development. This means that their stuff would be good for a person wanting to do a univ thesis on how not to design and document such a product.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

You have to perform the "access function" to get to it. I don't review my log but I think it's on the middle button. Press and release. When the lock icon comes on press and hold. As soon as the lock icon disappears let go. That's the access function. I think repeated center button presses show data for the most recent jump and the up and down scroll to other jumps.
www.facebook.com/FlintHillsRigging