jtval

100% depression

Hey JT -
I can totally relate. I was out last year from Oct 21- July 7th because of first a back injury and then a knee injury on April 1. I've been jumping since then but I really need ACL reconstruction surgury on my knee and I'm having it done Nov. 21. I originally thought I'd be out about 6 months with it but I just had a presurgical appt. today and the surgeon says no jumping for a whole year after! No way I can make that. I am so totally depressed at the moment.
Skies,
D :P

hey donna i remeber reading the post about your reintro to the sky. sorry to hear that your kness is jacked up. hey if it makes you feel better, i heard that jet li(the karate guy) broke his knee when he was 19. now he is has the fastest leg in the wolrd:)well hopefully you can still hang out at the dz even though itll be hard not to jump
have funLIVE FREE,skydive
JT

well hopefully you can still hang out at the dz even though itll be hard not to jump

Oh I'll definitely be at the DZ anyway. It's my second home. Plus my husband will still be jumping. We took AFF at the same time. He now has 93 jumps while I only have 41.
I'm feeling a little better this morning. I decided I will do the surgery and just see how my knee feels next summer and as long as I think it's ok I'm going to jump anyway. What do doctors know? :)If you find out any good ways to get through non-jumping periods please let me know!
And Kelly - Good luck to you. Hope you heal quickly and get back in the sky soon!
Soft landings!!!
Skies,
D :P