Michele

I made it to Heaven, and stood up the landing

Yes, sweetie, I still have a ticket dated Dec 21 through Dec 24 ATL to LAX. Just because some moron blew up the towers doesn't mean he is going to scare me out of making a visit. I figure if it is my time to go then no matter where I am or what I'm doing I'll be gone so bring on the coast to coast flights.
Life has been quite crazy lately so I haven't jumped in 4 weeks. My grandmother fell and broke her hip, my oldest has started practice for the West Coast Dance Convention coming up, and my youngest just wants lots of my attention so I haven't been anywhere near a DZ in forever. Heck, I'm not even sure I remember how to pack the stupid canopy as it has been 5 weeks.
I can't wait to get there, meet everyone and see how the area has changed in 14 years. I plan on holding you to the cooking thing even if I am on a diet!
Lisa

Morning, Alphons-
Worry not, I am not offended. I am not a small person, no tiny waif here, as those of you who have met me know. lol. "Responsive" to me is anything - anything - that moves faster than a sleepy catapillar. I am a real weenie under canopy, and scare myself easily. It took a long time for me to actually do a 360, y'know? Someday I will load over 1:1, but not yet. So swooping the 107 is still a distance off.......
And Mouth, no diets allowed when you are eating my cooking - although it is not necessarily unhealthy, it is not necessarily skinny food, either. Great to hear you're coming out because I can't wait to meet you!
Ciels-
Michele
"What of the dreams that never die? Turn to your left at the end of the sky".
~e e cummings~