clintonradloff

base jumping.

Well I haven't done any, but I know a girl called Jo who did one off a picnic table. It was really funny, but luckily Jo had already aneasthetized herself REALLY well beforehand, so she wasn't in much pain even when they put the stitches in at the friendly casualty ward. And then for a really long time we called her '3 eyebrows Jo' and that was funny and made me laugh. And then another time Jo got really well aneasthetized and tried kick-boxing with one of the DZ owners. And then another time Jo go REALLY aneasthetized and we were sling-shotting her on creepers into the ice-cream fridge. And then another time Jo got REALLY REALLY aneasthetized and she and 3flier were taking turns driving up and down the runway, while the other one was standing on the roof. Then Jo drove into a hedge with 3 on the roof. Boy did we laugh!
hahahahahhahaha

"Jo got REALLY REALLY aneasthetized and she and 3flier were taking turns driving up and down the runway, while the other one was standing on the roof. Then Jo drove into a hedge with 3 on the roof. Boy did we laugh!"
Slightly wrong - it was me who crashed into the hedge with her on the roof - but luckily it was her car and not mine!! - she survives the hedge crashing then gets back to the hanger and smashes her face open! - oh the joys of vodka !
When you coming up again Will - you still skint? - you got a job yet? or are you still rooting the good looking bitch in London? - or was it a man?? .... i cant remember -
Oh you will be pleased to know after a week back in the square I have again been put back to the student area for a WAYLOW hook in front of the spectators and CCI - because I walked away from it - I got demoted to student area landings! - oh well nice clean air space for some nice GoWayLow Hooks!!! ...............
C-Ya soon??????????????
BSBD

Hmmm, 3, u really want me to tell the people the story about that night u got legless? Only it wasn't actually u now was it? And I swear if I hear about a chimpanzee going missing from a zoo or a lab I am grassing u mate!!! :D
Yep, I'm still seeing the hot chick in London, told her when I get a job she can come to Hinton with me but I can't be held accountable for you, Alex or pretty much anybody/anything on that DZ. But she doesn't believe me, they never believe me until it is too late.... :S
Later, I gotta go make some more tea and watch some more daytime TV

Yo Mr. X
Yep, there's always this crazy talk at interviews about 37.5 hour working weeks and 9AM starts, I mean really its not like I need a job THAT badly... Also I think I should stop taking my can of Tennants Super into interviews with me (although I do always offer the interviewer a sip to break the ice).
Now shut up guys, Trisha is on in 10 min, then Ricki, then Montell, then Oprah - who needs skydiving anyway?

GIVE IT TO THE GOATMASTER............. CAN YOU FEEL IT??.......... THE GOATMASTER WANTS YOU TO PREY!.............. FEEL THE GOATMASTER............
and they had a nice cup of tea and went home.........
BSBD
PS) MuffBrothers - whats this about - I see a guy on BLinC named BrotherMuff......... same shit???....... can you explain????

Will, you cheeky sod you.
'Mr Ground Rush' drove my car into the hedge, I drove it into the pavement. Its all better now.
Yer, there have been some amusing nights, apparently I was there. But, I have redeamed myself. And, there were only 2 nights like that.
3 weeks I have not jumped. Think its about time I hassel my kit suplier again. (Blooming PDF)
ADVICE: Make sure if you base jump that is is higher that 2 meters!
Have fun