skyhawk

please help

ive recently had the option of buying a convenience/fish and chips store i am that close to buying it my question what type of things do you value / wish a/your convineince/fish and chip shop have. thanx
* i will fiquire out how to spell it befor i buy it :-)
i live my life 14000 ft at a time, nothen else matters, in that 60 seconds or less im free

Lots of tecno music too. Laser light shows and free bufets are cool too. Good looking table dancers always draws a crowd in... its better if thier topless at least, but sometimes the local zoning laws don't allow that.
A rainy day at the DZ is better then a Sunny day at work

Phree,
You live in Ohio? I can never find the gentlemen's clubs in Ohio (I go up to Camp Perry almost every year). I have heard stories, but can never find them. I always end up drunk on Put-in bay asking for free shows and winding up with a hangover and palm prints on my face. Any suggestions? How about DZs in the area? All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.
mike

Aerohio is the closest to Put in Bay. I'm in the middle of the state and head to Dayton and Greene County every weekend. In Columbus there are PLENTY of "Gentlemens Club's". The Dollhouse happens to be highy reviewed along with Columbus Gold..... Although I've seriously never been to either of them.
As far as DZ's look at the Jump in Ohio thread that happened just a few days ago.
A rainy day at the DZ is better then a Sunny day at work

How about DZs in the area? All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.

Ahhhh, Camp Perry....home of the Nationals.. Aerohio may not be the closes, but definitely, IMO, the best choice for the drive.. It's in Rittman, OH, southwest of Akron.. Not too far from Put-in bay.. I spent a few weekends at the bay.. We used to jump on the sailboat, head out there, and party all weekend.. Good times......although, finding our way back to Cleveland(near Burke-Lakefront airport) was always a challenge while slightly inebriated.. :o
Mike