Pammi

For us not-so-talented packers

I have noticed that most DZ's don't have weights lying around like my home DZ does for us who are really crappy packers that need the weight holding down our rigs because we're so slow. Anyways...I meant to say something about what we picked up while in Houston. This really fantastic device that snaps around your legstraps then grips the carpet like heavy-duty velcro to keep the whole thing from sliding. Of course you have to have carpet, but most places I've packed in *does* have that. Not as heavy as weights, but just as handy!
Just wanted to mention it because had we not gone down there I would've never heard of them. I believe someone who jumps/ed there designed them.
Family Photos

HI FOLKS!
Its called scotts grip! I borrowed one from a friend in Georgia and have used em a few time here in texas and I think that they are an awesome idea!!
They are alot lighter than weights, so if ya wanna always be sure to have a weight they are not so heavy as shot bags at the bottom of your gear bag next to that beer bottle............@.
I dont think that packing with a weight makes you a crappy packer :)Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
:)