landmissle

Gonna Jack, off to Perris, wanna join in?

Hey all,
FallenAngel and I are gonna Jack, off to Perris, together, unabashadly, and in public. Matter-of-fact, I can't stop thinking about how I'm gonna Jack, off to Perris each and every day. Now, these things are best done together in groups, the larger the better, so... we sure would like to meet some DZ.comers' while we Jack, off to Perris. Anyone plan on coming? We sure are, did, will, whatever............now where did I place those moist towelettes?
Feet up, Heads down, blue skies,
Landmissle (WWOD?*)
* What Would Omar Do?

Hmmph,
I suppose if I was endowed with breasteses, you wouldn't be so harsh now would you? I bet you'd be all shmoosy and couldn't wait to tell me how you're gonna Jack, off to Perris.
"Foolish consistancy is the hob-gooblins of small minds."
Of course, if I had breasteses, I wouldn't have to Jack, off to Perris to get my jollies. Interesting....hmm...yes...with the proper dosage of hormones and a vivid imagination...hmm....yes....
Feet up, heads down, blue skies,
Landmissle (WWOD?*)
* What Would Omar Do?

You again Lummy!,
Hey you dissed us man! No show at Skydance a few weeks ago. Bad form, bad form!
They're my breasteses, and I'll call them what I want. Tell ya' what; you keep your hands off my breasteses, and I'll refrain from touching your boobies! Well, um unless they're really firm and pert with nicely defined nipples, not those big loosey cow nipple thingys.
Aw shit, gotta go find some more moist towelletes. Damn you Lummy.......
Landmissle (WWOD?*)
* What Would Omar Do?

Hi Skydolphin,
Cool!! Perhaps we can hook up.
Karen (FallenAngel) is pretty easy to spot from her RW suit. Lots of NEON GREEN. She looks like a Might Morphen Power Ranger, a cute one, but definetly a Power Ranger.
I on the other hand am quite forgettable, especially after you meet Karen (see "Hey Landmissle" thread in this forum, it'll explain everything.)
We'll be down there on the 11th but it'll be pretty late, we're driving from Modesto, my hemoriods are already beginning to pulsate at the thought of that drive ( sorry you probably didn't want to go there.) Anyways, we should be bright eyed and bushy tailed for the 12th, and the helicopter jumps! Seriously cool!
Let us know, via this forum or PM if you'd like to hook up while we're down there.
Landmissle (WWOD?*)
* What Would Omar Do?