FallRate

Bad DZ Night

After a long, long night of toasting the days events with Bacardi and Beer, three jump buddies headed off to their respective tents. The next day each of the jumpers met for breakfast. They all seemed to be feeling the harsh effects of the previous night's festivities, and each of them was curious as to which of them had the worst night.
The first jumper proclaimed that he had so much to drink the night before that he had lost control of his bladder and "wet the sleeping bag" sometime during the night. This wouldn't have been so bad, except that his new girlfriend was sharing his sleeping bag at the time and was now very upset with him.
The second jumper was not impressed as he told of having tried to use the porta-potty and, while losing his balance, fell head-first straight into the "fecal reservoir". This wouldn't have been so bad except that his head became stuck in the opening. It was not until early in the morning that his girlfriend noticed him missing from his tent, came looking and freed him from his ordeal. Needless to say, it will be a while before she wants to run her fingers through his hair again.
The third jumper, looking quite embarrassed, turned to the other two and said "You got off easy...I went back to my tent and blew chunks for about 30 minutes. My girlfriend was so mad, she left and said she will never speak to me again."
The other jumpers didn't seem very impressed with his ordeal and couldn't understand why his girlfriend was so upset. To this the third jumper replied "I don't think you understand...Chunks is my dog."
FallRate