Skyrose7

dumped on...

OK, just one post on the weather for me. MI just got a crapload of snow. ahhhhghgh!!! WILL IT EVER END??!! Here I thought it was getting nicer and would be heading to the dz soon. notta chance. I guess the only thing I have to look forward to is getting out of Michigan next week when I head to New Orleans. OH, please tell me the weather is better there.
That is all for me bitching. THankyou for listening.
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.

South looks bad too. It's one of those days....when you watch the weather channel all day...waiting for the forcast to change.
We have a 500 foot ceiling in Houston and a cold front is on the way...entertainment for the day will include watching it blow through.
If we can't jump, at least we have "the web" and we can research and read about jumping....
Weekend numbers look certainly like ?:0:0
Fly Your Slot !

[If we can't jump, at least we have "the web" and we can research and read about jumping....
here- here to that! If I hadn't dropped into this place a while back I would still be a skydiving accident waiting to happen. Perhaps I still am, but at least I am learning more and more every day.
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.

hmmmm, weather for today in beautiful moncton, nb, canada, 37 F and sunny , tomorrow: 46 but raining.. monday, 34 and sunny... woohoo! time to put the winter jackets away, spring is here! :D you guys gotta toughen up a little! (j/k) :P
"Jumping out of planes for the thrill of it all."
-J.Geils Band

Poor Aggies. Can't catch a break. We went up there for the Memorial Boogie, week of Restricted Airspace. Looked at a very pretty CASA sitting on the ground.
Look on the bright side, they have had their weather weekend now. When the doors do open, they will have BLUE SKIES.
Gig Em
Fly Your Slot !

we ARE tough ... we pack in non air conditioned hangars or under a tarp when it's 100 + outside ... is just this COLD shit that we can't handle ... blood just isn't used to it ... LOL ... besides ... if you Canuks would just keep your darned arctic temps up there, we wouldn't have a problem! It's supposed to be in the 60's around here this time of year ... but no ... you send it down here so WE get the 20's and you get nice (for this time of year up there) weather ... unfair!!

i know what you mean... personally i like the cold better than the heat... when it's cold, you can put on more clothes or stay home, when it's hot, you more or less put up with it... that said, a nice 80 some-odd degree day, in the shade with a cool one is preferable to a blizzard! :D
"Jumping out of planes for the thrill of it all."
-J.Geils Band