ChromeBoy

New Tony Suit

Glad to hear it Chromie, I just got my rig on Wednesday and will be thoroughly harassing my rigger today (along with a case of beer to be enjoyed afterwords for motivation) to try to get it put together. B|
So far the forcast is for Sunny weather, around 10kt winds, but then again, it's Florida, and subject to change [tounge]

Yeah, but does it match your rig?

Yeah. My rig is black, white, a little grey with full "Chromed Out" 3 rings. Like my picture. The suit is white / grey and a little yellow on the grips which will match my soft cutaway and reserve handles. Black gloves, goggles and NVertigo X. You have to "coordinate"! :)Kachink,
ChromeBoy
-Mirage G3 Unisyn-

Umm...yeah....Thanks for rubbing in the fact that my suit isn't here yet!!!!!!!!

That is because you chose the color purple Clay. Wait a minute, The Color Purple, are you a secret fan of the movie the Color Purple. Clay has the hots for Oprah! Do you tape her and watch her when you get home at night? Is she your fantasy when you...
Kachink,
ChromeBoy
-Mirage G3 Unisyn-