SkySurfSnow

Night Jump

Why is that Sebazz? And I should know this, but do I need the actual B to do one? or just the requirements for B met? I was thinking about just going for my C even tho I have it for the b...
Grew up way to fast, now there's nothing to believe, and reruns all become a history....

I believe you only need to meet the requirements for a B to do night jumps.
Hollister is a good place to do night jumps because:
1.) It's a big three hundred acre field thats hard to miss(Plus you can section out the field into smaller squares and before the jump designate areas for groups to land in so canopy traffuc will be less of an issue)
2.) There is little light pollution around there so full moon jumps light up the ground pretty well
3.) If Tim had posted the fact that there were night jumps I would have been there........
I have done a bunch of night jumps and a night demo before. They are truly fun:D
Dude I am stoked you got a new ride I was getting tired pushing you around all the time...........;)
SEBAZZ.......

Cool!!! Yeah, post the schedule :)
I guess I owe you some beer, when's the next 15 to 15? And I'll have my own gear by then (a pre second guys).....
Grew up way to fast, now there's nothing to believe, and reruns all become a history....

Awsome!
I cant wait to get my first night jumps in. We might be doing night jumps this Friday at Archway some people are talking about doing them I will dfinitely be there for that. Anyone near Archway in Vandalia IL we will be open friday and jumping all day and hopefully into the night so come on out.
Blue Skies
Joe
"Knowledge is the antidote to fear."
--- Ralph Waldo Emerson