SkymonkeyONE

CSS Easter Symposium (boogie!)

Ladies and gentlemen,
who among you will be present this weekend at Carolina Sky Sports for their annual Easter Symposium and boogie? I plan on being on-site not later than late Thursday evening or early Friday morning. I will travel there and stay in the magnificent Monkey-Bago until Sunday noon unless the weather gets shitty like it did last year. Answer back if you are coming and tell me what your lodging arrangements are. I recommend staying on the DZ. Cobalt Dan and the NY crew will also definitely be there. If you come during the day, look for us at the Atair table. If you come at night, look for me around the fire or at the RV.
Chuck
PS: don't hijack this thread. I only want to know who is coming, that way we can make firm hook-up plans.
My webpage HERE

depends on weather here at xkeys.. i've talked to peter, they need help packing so im trying to get there.. doesnt look like it will happen but hell, we already ment. ill find you if i end up there.
kel
http://kel197.tripod.com/skydivefriendsTRIPOD/