jtval

2 weeks ONE day

thats when I land in OZ! I start the voyage three day prior to that...if you havent noticed. I am fukn ecstatic(SP?) I will F I N A L L Y get high agian. if any one will down by kings cross. during the week. lemme know! i will be at the blue ridge MT.s and around the sights down under. I'm sure all of you will get even more sick of my posts about this trip that ive been planning for 18 months. but I hope the pic's will help you tolerate my NUMbEROUS posts//:)getting high is fun, but coming down is the best part
JT

dude um if anyone here is around kings cross more than likly they are either hookers or drugos :) its the heart of evil in australia, hmm you bout through a skydiving agent didnt you lol. rule of thum if it looks disiesed dont touch it lol :)
blue mountains are nice
Opinions are like a-holes everyone has one, the only one that does you any good is yours and all that comes out is shit

hmm you bout through a skydiving agent didnt you lol
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i have kno idea what that means..please explain.
Is kings cross that bad? I thought it was just like any other place good parts bad part etc etc. well thanks for the warning but i gotsta see for myself! (after all Im form N.Y....how bad can it be)
p.s. WHERE THE HELL IS STEVE ERWIN? HAHAA
I wanted to box a kangaroo but I think I'll be safer beating the shit out of a Koala:)getting high is fun, but coming down is the best part
JT