jumppilot01

Bad roommate stories

But then there was the nasty roommate who didn't understand why I didn't want her using the sponge that I clean the dishes with to clean her cat box!!!! AUGGGGHHHH.
Thanks for the trip down memory lane...
Peace~
Lindsey
Eve was framed!

I lived with a girl I knew from college for the first 1.5 years out. Without going into gruesome detail, because I'm at work and don't have the time, I finally went online to do some research and figure out what the fuck was wrong with her.
I came to the conclusion that she has Narcissistic and Histrionic personality disorder. Look them up sometime, and imagine how much fun it would be to have someone like that involved in your life in any way.
She moved out 1/2 way through our second year of being roommates, and I haven't voluntarily spoken to her since. I'm a really nice guy most of the time, but she's the one person I actually wish bad things on.
Joe

I was at work when this post was started but here it is.
If you all remember a while back, my current roomate was holding me to a deal that I had made with his brother before he moved in. Anyways, some of you pictures very closely resemble the appearence of my roomates "side" of the apartment. I am kind enough to let him use my computer for work and he leaves his socks on the floor and food stains all over my keyboard. ( My biggest Peave ) Our kitchen table has since turned into a small storage area for his clothes, books, food and movies. I had enough of this shit and am sick of dealing with his asshole brother and family members that he is getting evicted next month.
This is more of a horror story with a happy ending that could not have come any sooner. Any longer, and I really would have felt sorry for what would have started to happen to him if he was around.
Who ever said comming down from a high was bad obviously never tried this.
Peter

These stories are great! Jumppilot01 is my roomate here at Purdue, and he is right, our other roomate is a piece of crap. I swear i do not look forward to coming home ever, unless i know my other roomate is here or someone else is chillin at our place. The only time i see the other one is when me or Adam are getting bitched at about someting, which is often. Just the other day it was about the dishes (only the 200th time this year he has bitched about it, when he is the only one who actually cooks, i.e. uses dishes, and for himself only) His pile girlfriend is even worse. She is useless, sits in his room all day and night, never leaves, graduated last year and has not even thought about looking for a job, doesn't pay rent, and has the nerve to bitch about stuff in the apartment. We are having a huge all campus "tool roomate moving out party" the last weekend in April at our place, it will rock like all the other bashes we have had, that then had to get bitched to for weeks about stuff being not exactly where it is supposed to be. Its a college guys apartment for christs sake! Even though he doesn;t mind letting us pay for the kegs and then drinking (along with his few friends that can stand him) our beer for free. He also is a certified factologist, just ask him about anything and he is the source for any information on it. and he will tell you for hours, you may think i am kidding, i am not, hours! even though we obviously are not paying one ounce of attention. oh well i have vented. this isn;t as good as the others, but i needed to let that one off! Oh and anyone who is gonna be around here come to our bash that last weekend in april!
Bret