freebird

Want $3000 dollars!

Are you O or B blood type and in good health. My soon to be husband will give you$3000. dollars for a kidney. Im not jokong. My kidneys do not function well enought o give him mine. I was VERY upset about that. I hope he can get a kidney before his fail . His are only working at 19%.
The longer you wait ........the more sense you get.

Goofy people.....
Just call it a service charge....adoption agencies sell...oops, I mean, collect some-kind-of-charge-or-another for....children all the time. Surely you can be creative enough to pull this little kidney thing off..... What's love without persistence....
==B-D
Lindsey
Eve was framed!
http://home.earthlink.net/~linzwalley

WAIT you Punk newbie.....

Now Ann, that wasn't very nice. Remember me? I hope so.
My offer still stands, when I get down to spaceland, the jumps are on me. (I'm talking skydiving here people, Skydiving! Get your minds out of the gutter!)
Rev Jim
A-39869
"It's just what I do..."

Yeah yeah... but you never called me on your secret cell phone.
You said you would leave a really freaky looking number.... well, I still say you must be in the CIA or FBI or terrorist cell or something. You come and go, come and go... and nobody can really say what exactly you look like.
So, ...... thats all I am saying. (I will not blow your cover)
For a newbie you have the most posts on the planet.
Ann ~ www.AirAnn.com
Levin in RW suit.. I have pictures!!!

That's because you never gave me your freaky number!
And it figures, the one time I made it to spaceland, you weren't there! At least I got to meet Scotty before he left.
....One of these days....
And I may be a newbie, but I've been around for a looong time. Just finally decided to make myself known here.
Rev Jim
A-39869
"It's just what I do..."

Oh heavens, the article clearly says that it's a federal offense to OFFER to buy or sell.....blah, blah, blah.....You're ALL under arrest....
here it is:
Federal and state laws prohibit anyone from offering buy or sell a human organ or tissue. In Florida, the offense is a second-degree felony.
Hell, I still think you can work with it.....after all, it is LOVE....what's love without a little drama.....
Peace~
Lindsey
Eve was framed!
http://home.earthlink.net/~linzwalley

yes but that is in america, in other countrys it is legal/ignored or even better hire a boat go to international waters sign the pieces of paper and process it through a bank of one of the above mention country :)or you could just do it the confines of your home and just dont tell anyone.
and when the surgery comes the person just decideds they want to donate, a chopper pilot over here gaves his kidney to his boss (one of the richest people in australia mind you :)Opinions are like a-holes everyone has one, the only one that does you any good is yours and all that comes out is shit