airann

Its My Birthday - Flea Flyer!! is ONE.

Flea Flyer or Fleadom has had a really great day so far. He has framed Olav by pushing him in the water again. Then Olav ZipsTer rolled in the dirt to dry off so he wouldnt get busted.
He framed the Sister the cat by making his hop and drop look like the cat did it. (This is his field of expertise- The frame up)
He got some special birthday treats and a new shirt that says "this is what spoiled looks like". But Skeet insists that these 'shirts" are handles to pick him up with. And he put 2 teeth holes in it. His rain coat kept getting taken off and I thought Flea was doing it, it was Skeet trying to pick him up. Flea wont go outside if the conditions are not optimal for poopage.
(Hint- if your dog is the cold kind with short hair, buy newborn baby tshirts. They are fun and 1/10 of the price of the ones at Pets Mart)
Then we documented the historical occasion by phototaking outside. STFU- I just woke up.
Ann ~ www.AirAnn.com
Levin in RW suit.. I have pictures!!!

Very cute pictures! We get our dog gifts for birthdays and Christmas. He is so good with them, he still has the ones he received when he was a puppy (He is now 10). The gifts he loves are "squeaker" or "talking" stuffed animals. If they don't make "noise" when he puts it in his mouth, he isn't interested! He is very spoiled. He makes the toy "talk" and he barks back at it! Very funny to see!
J
"Dogs and Cats leave paw prints on your heart".