ShortBus

My new Rig

Got my new rig saturday i didnt order one i found one for sale and i kinda lucked out. I got a good deal on a new container found a micro raven 150 for a reserve put a sonic 150 in it for a main and i was happy as can be not everyone agreed on me jumping a 150sonic for the jumps i have (43) and i went from a 220 raider straight to that, but so far so good i flew it fine and havent biffed yet (knock on wood) so yee haw
dan-
"get on the bus"

i was just there for the past two weeks packin and workin. I might be there next weekend work permitting, If you havent heard we have a full time caravan now so lots of fun this summer havent seen you guys since the boogie maybe ill see you one of these weekends ill be down alot this summer
blue skys,
dan
get on the bus

Hey Dan....glad to hear you've been down there a lot.
I've wanted to go down there the past two weekends, but we ended up doing something else because the weather looked crappy the day before, but it turns out nice that day. What a crock.
Anyway, this weekend, I will not be able because I have to help out with a school function here, next weekend I have to take state board test to be a teacher, but the weekend after that will probably be when we can go.
I cannot wait man! What do you think about the Grand Caravan? I bet it's awesome. :)Blues!
JumpinDuo.com...come and sign the guestbook.