ADRNALN

How is Lodi?

This is a tough question because all the Bay Area DZ's have thier individual characteristics that make em cool...
Lodi - Up jumpers paradise, lots of big twin turbine planes, make sure you have experience before going here, gets hot out here, non USPA DZ
Byron - Great up jumper DZ too, one king air sometimes two, things can get backed up, gets hot out here
Santa Rosa - Not enough info
Hollister - Great vibe, good people, exellent student DZ, off airport landing but you get used to it
Monterey - One of the nicest super twin otters around, beautiful view and i mean it - it's pretty down here, not a large up jumper crowd though, fog can be an issue, (I am a JM here on the weekends), lots to do down here beside jumping
SEBAZZ.......

Had a lot of fun at Lodi when I went with only 30 or so jumps. It was January so it was a bit slow but coming from Chicago I felt it was very warm. Can't compare it to anyplace else in the Bay Area.
Was renting gear and had to jump a bigger canopy than I was used to but surprises other than that.
-mb

SkyDance is the closest to where you will be (about a half n hour east) It's a cool place, they have 2 caravans and a 182. What's goin on next weekend? 3D Hybrids by invitation it looks like. Friday nite is pizza party nite. More RW'ers there than FF. On clear days, you can see SF (and GG bridge) in the distance and the Sierra's the other way. You always see lake Berryessa
Byron is the only other place I can directly comment on and it's a nice DZ too, 2 king Airs and more FF'ers. Tends to get winded out a bit but I think that's more the winter months?
Monterey is supposed to be really nice, and I plan on getting down there relatively soon. the only problem is that is is about a 3 hour drive from Napa. Call ahead since like Sebazz said, the coast can get fogged in all day.
either way, have fun.

Seb, when are you doing the 15k for 15 again?
Conjunction Junction, what's your function?