Engovatov

Truth about boobies.

Boobies
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boobies belong to the family Sulidae, which also includes gannets. In the Galapagos, there are three boobies: the masked booby (Sula dactylatra), the red-footed booby (Sula sula) and the blue-footed booby (Sula nebouxii). Despite the obvious color differences, the three boobies are very similar in body shape, with the masked being the largest and the blue-footed the smallest. Though small by comparison, the blue-footed booby has, proportionately, the largest tail of the three. All three have torpedo-like bodies with sharply pointed beaks..
Boobies are plunge divers and their dive is spectacular. When they spot fish, from 30-50 feet in the air, they power-dive, beak-down into the water, folding their wings back only at the last minute disappearing for several seconds and then bobbing up to the surface. Blue-footed boobies dive in remarkably shallow water, and they use their large tails to pull themselves out of the dive. One usually sees individual birds fishing, but it is not at all uncommon to see a small group of boobies flying in formation, heads down, looking for fish.

ummmmmmmmmmm........ i prefer the less "winded approach-lmfao ;)-
something along the lines of:
( . )( . )
two circles and two dots
but this sounds more like my ideal interaction with them, preferably those of one we all know ;)

Cyber is a plunge diver and his dive is spectacular. When he spots "boobies", from 30-50 feet in the air, he power-dives, head-down into the sheets, folding his arms back only at the last minute disappearing for several seconds and then bobbing up to the surface.

although I think I can hold my breath a little longer ;)
.....there is no spoon
--------------------
My website

but it is not at all uncommon to see a small group of boobies flying in formation, heads down, looking for fish.

Sounds like a group of skydivers at the "Blue Room" or the "Supper Club" on Saturday night in Auburn, Alabama. :)"It's all about the BOOBIES!"

> "It's all about the BOOBIES!"
I do not think I agree. It is also about petrels, albatrosses, and pinguins.
Just look at this picture attached, it shows a good pair of Boobies.
Listen to boobies calling: http://www.terraquest.com/galapagos/wildlife/sound/rboobie.wav