gravitysurf808

Cost??

Thanks for the help Scott I hadn't thought of that....not!;)
Story is I'm a teacher and with the time difference here (check the profile) it can be difficult at times to reach people on the east side of the mainland. I don't really have access to that many phones in the classroom. When I get out of work most people are going to bed.
Just thought I'd check to see if anyone "who actually owns gear" (totally j/k) had sent theirs in to PD for a reline lately and how the experience was.:)I guess I was just being lazy and using the internet. (Must have info NOW!!!!:)"This is the 4th time I've been late for work this week!!...and it's only Tuesday!" ...Cheech and Chong

Mahalos!
-----------------------------
is it true that most tourist in Hawaii think that mahalo means garbage? one of my hawaiian acquaintances said they all think that because it says thank you (mahalo) on the public garbage cans.
anyway, I have no idea about the re-line. but Im sure you could email them and find all the info you need. the only draw back is that you have to wiat for the time difference for your reply. TRUST ME I know all about that. I am 13 hrs behind EST!
Life's a bitch, and I'm her Pimp!
JT
http://community.webshots.com/album/38342922cgxRPs

13 hrs?.... that's pretty brutal!! When do you call "home" ?when you're getting up or going to bed?
Re:Mahalo.....actually after spending a few years here we're starting to think that ALOHA really means f*** you. You have observant friends:)"This is the 4th time I've been late for work this week!!...and it's only Tuesday!" ...Cheech and Chong