brits17

Needing a ride to Skydive Atlanta...

i will be in columbus, GA this weekend and want to make the casa boogie in skydive atlanta... but since i'm in the wonderful army, i'm vehicle-less right now. was wondering if there was anyone in the area willing to let me tag along who is planning on being there for the weekend? just wonderin... have a great rest of week everyone :) e-mail me at [email protected], thanks!
Blue Skies,
Brittany S!
D-24752

Yeah......I know 2 or 3 people that will be coming from Ft. Benning to the Casa boogie. Let me hook you right up! I'll PM you a couple phone numbers! It'll take me a couple hours to get them but I'll have them to you by lunch time. :)"Here I come to save the BOOBIES!"

hey clay :)
e-mail me those #'s if you can... i'd appreciate it! i was there last weekend but only stuck around for a couple jumps on saturday. had a fun one with jon and steph... looking forward to jumping my ass off this weekend... hey i'm 16 away from 500, think i can make it? hehe, c YA!
Blue Skies,
Brittany S!
D-24752

Heh.... I know you are in the Army and everything... you know how to kill a guy in 2 seconds or less... and you can take care of yourself ...but ...
If anything were to happen to you on the hitch there or hitch back or anything inbetween...
Word....- I personally will kill people.
You will be fine however I know tons of Georgia persons and I got your back. Have fun kiddo.
B|AirAnn's Video VaultB|

hey i'm 16 away from 500, think i can make it?

Hey Brit!
Damn...I was hoping I would beat you to 500! Looks like you're still about 10 jumps up on me. Better hurry because if I beat you to 500 I'll definitely have to make fun of you for letting me pass you up! :)-Trey

aaah! lol, ok trey, now i'm motivated :) ya know, for sure i will have it in 2 weeks, and what might really suck is that it might be a static line jump from 1100 ft... i was kinda hoping it'd be a big one with lots of friends and beer and stuff, so that's why i plan on jumping my ass off this weekend to make it happen :)
see ya in the sky!!!!!!!!!!
Blue Skies,
Brittany S!
D-24752

Hmm... I still have a raft in the box. I was going to jump it at the Casa boogie in Monroe last year, then I was told they wouldn't let me so I didn't waste my time (or money) on them.
Now if I could just fly another 13.5 hours on my plane between now and Saturday I could fly down for the boogie. Probably won't happen.
I guess my raft will have to stay in the closet till the Atlanta Freeflight Festival this October. The festival has moved up to Rome, GA and they are supposed to have a Casa, Porter, and balloon jumps if I recall correctly.
The Dutchboy
Phil's Flying Enterprises, Inc.