ChromeBoy

Username: Anonymous

So we have slowly seen the long list of Anonymous people dwindle down to almost noone. There is one little lurker out there for the past few days though.
My words to you all...sign onto the forums! You are welcome here. I may not be...but you are!:P.
Benefits? Sure. It automatically shows the new posts when you go into the thread so you don't have to review all of them to determine where you left off. Has something to do with these special "cookies" Sangiro made.:)Into the brave new world, I hope I see you on the other side of this strange new world. - Richard Ashcroft

So NWS1, why did you change your name......curious thats all....

Who told you that? It was nws01 anyways. I wanted something besides my initials and a number. Something a little more creative!
Into the brave new world, I hope I see you on the other side of this strange new world. - Richard Ashcroft

Nathan, I came across an old music thread you posted on in your past life, the tag line had "Chrome Boy" in it, I checked the profiles, and lo and behold......Not difficult or anything smart like that.......
We all have our pasts.......Betcha you can't find my previous name.....;)
Cya
D
GR# 37
Remember how lucky you are to see and touch the sky; the blind may only dream.

"What was it? I guess you were referring to this post. How did you find it"
Not telling you my name....nyaah, nyaah, nyaah....:P
Yup that was the post, the subject of skydiving choonz rose up again over on the camera board, they sent the poster to your post.
Good taste by the way, but your an axeman, so no surprises there....
Cya
D
GR# 37
Remember how lucky you are to see and touch the sky; the blind may only dream.

Waaahahahahaha. And seeing as how I am anonymous I can tell you just how pathetic your team is.... First time since 1966 the defending champions lose in 1st round? First time EVER that the defending champions fail to score a SINGLE goal???
HA!!! You are pathetic and you skydive like a girl... :P

So we have slowly seen the long list of Anonymous people dwindle down to almost noone. There is one little lurker out there for the past few days though.
-------------------------------------
That'll be me trying to conserve my newbie status for as long as possible. With this post I blow it...:)Ooroo
Mark F...