GiaKrembs

Marissa please read

Hey Girl,

I tried to reply to your private message, however it noted that you are not receiving private messages!!! Who's harrasing you - I'll take `em out for ya~!?:P
I'm glad that you went - what a blast (the bear story will last a lifetime). Not sure what the next trip will be, but I'll get to the planning!!! I should have my pic's today as well... not sure when I'll make it to the DZ, but I'll give copies to Kimberly if I don't see ya! Do you still have my water bottles, & potsnpans??? lol sweetie, and good luck @ flight school!!!

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

Gia

Hey babe! Well I sold your pots and pans and the waterbottles I have decided to keep. hehehe Of course I am kidding, I will leave it here at the house so Kim can give them to ya. I didn't realize that I turned of my private messgaes, and not no stalkers lol. I think you at least have to have a guy call you in order for that to happen. Thanks for the luck, I will need all I can get! Blue Skies!