Canuck278

going to be on tv:)

Well today was my first day back to work after enjoying 24 days of leave before i head off the middle east next month....It wasn't too bad i started by going to Team training for my boarding team....In the navy we use a team to "board" other vessels in search of an assortment of things they could be smuggling, i.e. guns...drugs...oil out of iraq....anyway our teams are now being used to look for any terrorists trying to flee the region (middle east) buy boat...and it seems to have caught the eye of tv producers....The discovery channel is sending a crew down to tape us during some of our team training and then go to sea with us for a bit...So i get to be on a tv show on the discovery channel...called "Forbidden Places" it's cool because i love the show and try and watch it when i can....I'm pretty happy B|
ps i had to edit this cause i noticed i'm not a "newbie" anymore...Enthusiast?? how did this happen...what a great day :)"I've seen better decisions made by a ouji board"

wait canada has a military??:S:S i am so confused now!

Yeah, I think it's part of the National Guard. I know New York, Alabama, Nebraska, and just about every state has a National Guard force. Actually, it might even be mentioned in our constitution someplace. Canada is a state, right? Eh?

-tom buchanan
Tom Buchanan
Instructor Emeritus
Comm Pilot MSEL,G
Author: JUMP! Skydiving Made Fun and Easy

Thanks mouth..i will...and don't worry i wasn't listening....like i said this is my second tour in the gulf, just got back less than a year ago....seems i have done more for their country than they have...ironic isn't it...;).....just kidding guys.:P
"I've seen better desicions mad by a ouji board"

I know they have 1 Navy guy posted in North Bay - I thought he was looking out for the northern snakeheads.
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

have fun out in the gulf dude...and i'll ty to look for t when it aires on tv...... and as a side note.. i'm sorry about you being in the navy and all even if it is the canadian navy...my g/f is in the u/s navy and they do all kinds of wierd stuff like caling walls,bulkheads and the floor the deck.......even though they do that it's still sexy as hell when ican get her to say (forgive the speling here)... eye eye, captin..........at the right moment sometimes....lol....