diverds

Who's going to Couchfreaks

If you have never been to Ft. Dodge, Iowa for the Couchfreaks boogie you should really check it out. It is over Labor Day weekend starting on Thursday and ending on Monday.

20 or so of us from Lincoln Sport Parachute Club will be there. Who else?

Skydive Radio

I had every intention of going to couch freaks to jump with Bill and Jim out there........and then Lummy said I had to go to Paris.....well I just couldn't say "no" I mean how often does a girl get an invite to Paris? It wasn't until later that I found out he didnt mean Paris but Perris......bwaaahhhhhhhhhh

I had every intention of going to couch freaks to jump with Bill and Jim out there........and then Lummy said I had to go to Paris.....well I just couldn't say "no" I mean how often does a girl get an invite to Paris? It wasn't until later that I found out he didnt mean Paris but Perris......bwaaahhhhhhhhhh

Is that you crying? I thought I heard the WHAAAAAAAMBULANCE! :D

Sorry Paula, I'm buggin out! I probably won't be making it this time, I'll meet ya some other time.

I REALLY need to save some cash, my injuries still haven't healed as well as I'd like, plus I've got a new GF and want to spend some time with her.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.