dbattman

Where should dbattman jump this weekend?

Hmmm. Decisions, decisions.

Car came back clean from the mechanic (couldn't find anything). Site can probably do without me over the holiday. I'm bench-testing the ragtop lift motor tomorrow before I slap it back in. Ready for a little road trip.

So, the big question is, where should I go to jump? I figure about 300 miles from NE Tennesee is about my limit for a three-day trip.

Thinking about, but not limited to,

Orange, VA
Chester, SC
Raeford, NC
Atlanta, GA (three to choose from)
Richmond, IN (a bit far)
Xenia, OH (also a bit far)

Of course, can't leave out the Cessnas at Smoky Mtns and Adrenaline

So many dropzones, so little time and jump money.

I'll be at Skydive Atlanta and as far as I know we are supposed to have a Balloon one or more days. If you have any non-jumping friends that want to come along they are also doing $125 tandems. Not sure if it's the whole weekend or just one day.... Uuummm..Raeford is notoriously cloudy this weekend. If you are driving from TN you could stop at Rome, Monroe, and SD Atl to check them all out. SD Atl is the only one with an Otter but Rome usually has their Porter and Monroe a King Air I think. Not sure what all other festivities are going on ...call them and check it out. 1-800-276-DIVE