SkyDekker

Perris Fri Sept 20, 2002

Hello guys and girls,

Looks like I will be at Perris on Friday Sept 20th for a day of jumping.

I am in Costa Mesa for conference during that week and flying back on the Saturday. It looks like I will rent a car and drive down to Perris, unless someone else has a better/cheaper option or suggestion for me.

Sooooooo, who of the regular dz.commers might I have the pleasure of meeting?

Look forward to it......

Will this be your first time at Perris? You will have a ball man. Just get ready to get a little dusty if you don't make it back to the little piece of sod out in the desert. ;) I checked on car rentals and it was approx. $29 a day. This is cheap. There is a person named Kim White who provides transportation to and from the dz but she charges $80 from LAX. She has a van with a TV /VCR to watch your skydiving movies. You can call manifest and get her number. Ask for her home number because they have the wrong cell number for her. As for me, my body will be in Boston but my mind is still in Perris!B|

Hey diver, if I rent a car for both Thursday and Friday, I may be able to spend Thu afternoon at Elsinore and friday whole day at Perris. Or we can carpool on Thursday and I rent a car on friday...many possibilities here.

I am staying at the Westin South Coast Plaza, my conference ends Thursday at noon....yeah baby, until then I will have to have dinner at the portofino Yacht Club and listen to the COO of Macerich babble on....

I'd rather be skydiving........