taraflyer

Coool Places To Jump???

last memorial day weekend my boyfriend and i did a little road trip down that way. we didn't get as far south as nc, but stopped in west point, va and suffolk, va. both places had a really great friendly "club" feel to them, but we especially enjoyed suffolk (except for the king air with the tiny door. we're spoiled on otters). i'd certainly recommend a visit to either dz.

i've been told there's a lot of nakedness at skydive orange in va...though i've never been there. that in itself is reason enough for me to want to jump there!!! ;)
spiral out...keep going...

I can't speak for anywhere else around here, but Raeford is a pretty awesome place. Plenty of camping, people are always bringing the dogs, there is tons of experience there, and some pretty cool parties. They have a bar & grill onsite, so really... [epiphany] you'd never have to leave! [/epiphany]

Plus, SkymonkeyONE (& a bunch of other monkeys) and the Golden Knights jump there.

Blues!

Merrick