christoofar

What happened to '72 Cowboy Cheerleaders

That isn't safe at work alright. Not safe at home either.

But you have to admire the logistical genius who came up with enough outfits in that size and found enough babes to fill them and then, actually located a structure which would support such a shoot. My hats off to him/her, no matter what institution he/she may be confined to at this time.

As a Steeler fan, let me just say, we knew they would end up like that anyway. Of course, our 72 cheerleaders looked like that in 71.:P
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

That isn't safe at work alright. Not safe at home either.

But you have to admire the logistical genius who came up with enough outfits in that size and found enough babes to fill them and then, actually located a structure which would support such a shoot. My hats off to him/her, no matter what institution he/she may be confined to at this time.

As a Steeler fan, let me just say, we knew they would end up like that anyway. Of course, our 72 cheerleaders looked like that in 71.:P

They should have used the '71 cheerleaders as defense linemen in the Pittsburg/Patriots game last week! 30-14 ?!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAAHA B|;);)

Oops my bad... had to correct the score... Steelers did manage to score at least twice. Bahahahaah