skymama

Guilty Pleasure

I watched the first season. What can I say...I was kinda bored that year. I used to spend the night at a friends house and we would sit around and get drunk watching Survivor. Oh yeah...I usually stayed there because he lived about 2 miles from Raeford DZ. ;) The Otter would wake me up in the morning as the early load climbed out......Haven't seen it since though and didn't recognize the people from the show that came to do tandems recently. Actually, they kind of annoyed me......:D

Andy Grimwade used to own Skydive Sebastian in Florida. He also had some 1-900 lines and such. Sold the dz and moved to Thailand a couple of years ago. I think his new place is called "dollhouse-a-go-go" or something. You get the general idea.
A fun guy when he lived here. They used to do beach jumps on Sunday into the Sebastian Beach Inn. The owner put up 2 cases for the jumpers. The last party there was "Look like Madonna" theme party. Gonna miss him. :ph34r: