Icarus021

Top Ten Reasons for being a Wuffo!!!!

Maybe he's onto something. I laughed the hardest on the one about "Ken", and I feel somewhat guilty. Why is it funny that these conversations have a good chance of going that way? Ah what the hell, we all know why, and I'd never give up jumping to be a whuffo. There's too many good reasons to being a jumper that far out weigh the reasons to be a whuffo!

You don't have to explain what a whuffo is to every non-jumper.

Btw- How many posts does it take to get off this noob title.

I registered 18 months ago and I'm still a noob?...Any older noobs out there?

Huh?!? What cloud?!? Oh that!!! That's just Industrial Haze
Alex M.

I think skydiving is a bit like the matix....once morpheus offers you the red pill...and you take it(make your first jump) then you can never go back and be a whuffo again....

When not jumping wou'll pretend that life is okay...but deep inside you'll know that your not realy alive:P
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

hmmm gotta agree with the matrix thing....i took the red pill this past may and ive had this incredible permagrin ever since. if the permagrins charge gets a little low all i gotta do is think of the last jump plan the next one or, in dire permagrin emergency, report to the local drop zone at once....administer 65 seconds of freefall, repeat as needed. damn am i glad i didnt take the blue pill
evolution WILL be served, one way or another!!!! im not jumping, im imitating a reluctant meteor.

think maybe the lot of you have already forgotten what it was like being a whuffo huh? its like a nearside/farside thing. now were all on the farside and would never go back, but before the red pill i had NO idea it would BE like this. i just know that before, life was grim gray cage of endless routine...now im living in a world where it seems like the skys always blue the clouds always puffy the grass a lot greener than before everything is brightly colored its ok to run around dressed like a clown with duct tape on my boots and everyone can fly.B| my whuffo friends cant stand it anymore. my family thinks im happily suicidal except my father who thinks this rules. im broke and as soon as i get paid half of it goes to the dz for my next 10 jumps and at the rate im going ill be in a birdsuit by this time next year. life before skydiving SUCKED life after A license RULES and every time i look up i get that damn wicked grin again. how the hell do you people cope with this?;)
evolution WILL be served, one way or another!!!! im not jumping, im imitating a reluctant meteor.

lmao.....thats exactly what i said in an email to another relative lately.....that so far the worst side effect of my new addiction has been a sore face from too much grinning. which actually makes me think of another good reason to be a whuffo....as a whuffo you dont experience a weird craving for thin air and the taste of clouds every time you look up and see blue.:ph34r: i kinda figured by now the fun would have gone out of it, but no....every time i land i find myself bouncing up and down doing the happy dance myself:)