JumpNFly

Question and Advise

Ok...boyfriend and I are working some stuff out...we've lived together for a year and a few months...we recently decidied that we needed a little break from living together...not from one another...just to give us some time to gather somethings up... So I checked in with a girlfriend... But...as you all know, I just got a new job... I'm not to happy about starting this new job, and not being in my house... We decided that I would just take enough for 1 month, clothes only, and then we would sit and talk about things again... Things between us are AMAZING, but it hasn't been a month... I start this new job in 2 weeks... I WANT TO GO HOME... but that won't be a month... and suggestions on a tactful way of discussing this without seeming like I'm begging to come home early?
I know the situation seems a bit odd...

The key to walking on water... Is knowing where the rocks are

Unless he objects you coming back, why wait and suffer? You either miss him and love him and want to go back or you are just missing the convenience of the whole thing.

If it's the first pack and go home like NOW !

If it's the second - well you might have to consider the whole relationship thing, because something seems to be missing here.

What ever - good luck to you with your new job and go home and cook him his favorite meal, wash his clothes, wear something sexy and spoil him... and he won't let you go back...:)
how high can you fly with broken wings ...
life's a journey not a destination

it would be 1 week early..that's why I don't think its that big of a deal...
Phil... it is totally the first... I miss him so much.. I told him last night that I hope everyone in life has a chance to love someone and be loved by someone the way that I love him... I adore him..
Sooooooo, tomorrow morning I"m surprising him with breakfast in bed...and I'm wearing my trench coat, its raining here :)

I don't think it's gonna be a big deal either, best of luck.:)

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

1 week is not that bad...either way. Take off for the weekend together, go camping or stay in a hotel for the night or whatever and then when the 1 week is up, boogie back in!!! Go on a date together, 1 week can be an exciting countdown...talk on the telephone...get romantic.

we've already been apart for 1 week...last night we went on a date...it was SO amazing... such a sweet time... We're trying to plan a camping trip, but the kitchen is being remodeled and its hard to figure out when we can get away from that...
Ok, so let me ask this, how do you think I should tactfully approach this, without seeming like I'm begging...

Well, I rarely claim to KNOW anything, but I think as long as you aren't begging, it shouldn't come across that way. Just don't make a big deal about it, stop worrying, wait at least another week before you ask him, and see what happens. Like I said, I KNOW nothing, but do have opinions and on occasion, they can be useful.:)

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

that's just it, my name isn't on the house...he owns it... :)I do pay though...
Fool...right before i read your post, I was thinking the same thing... I"m not going to say anything about this for at least one more week...just gonna ride it out and see what happens... and then as it gets closer to me starting my job...then I'll say something...and basically express my thoughts exactly as I have to you guys... man sometimes its amazing what people can figure out from one another...