TheBile

Ryder Cup Posts Here.

As I open this, Europe are 3-0 up with the Americans looking like taking the last of the morning rounds.
Europe will not get over confident with such a good start. Followers know that Europe do well in the first two days and usually gain a healthy lead, but the Americans come in to their own on the final day where the singles play their part.
Highlight of the morning has to be Tigers outburst on the first hole, following his second shot from the fairway bunker. A camera flash disturbs him mid swing, throwing his concentration, and subsequently the flight of the ball.
"NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF MY SWING ! ! ! CHRIST !"
Which nationality used the flash I wonder ? I'll be neutral and say it was a Japanese bloke.
FORE ! Play.
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

The Beeb have reasonable coverage online here....
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/golf/ryder_cup/photo_galleries/2284543.stm

pics of an irate Tigger too......
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

I thought it was kind of funny that they had a "listen to live commentary" tag on there...How boring would that be? hehehe I can barely stand to watch it, never mind sit and listen to it....although I have been having trouble sleeping, so....

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

I find golf kinda dull too, but am bored at work so what the hey......

"although I have been having trouble sleeping, so...."

Yeah my consience (sp?) has been bothering me too of late...;)
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson